Welcome to Shady Hills Golf Course!
Shady Hills Golf Course was originally established in the early 1930′s. The golf course was designed by William Diddle. He designed many golf courses in this area. In 1933 a group known as the JC’s leased the current property and built the course.
This course took the place of the AJC Golf Course which was located off of Jeffras avenue in the area of Marion General Hospital. Many of us will remember this area being called the Old Golf when we were growing up. Shady Hills has been through many design changes since it was originally established.
18 beautiful holes situated in Marion, Indiana. Shady Hills Golf Club is Grant County’s finest public course. One hour from Indianapolis and Fort Wayne, IndianaShady Hills Staff